Dr. Alan Coleman Is this you?

They don't make 'em like this anymore.

What a doctor should be

I first starting seeing Alan in 1978 at age 18. For decades he took good care of me through various minor issues. I left the city in 2000, and one of the things I miss most is him. One caveat: the receptionists were always pretty terrible, borderline obnoxious, even. Pity, but not worth bailing over.

Great doctor over many years..

Prior to moving back East, Dr.Coleman was my primary care physician for over 30 years....He always referred me to other good specialists when necessary. I trust him completely. He has always shown me courtesy and caring, and, in my opinion, is a model of what a doctor should be. He is one great guy...

Dr. Alan Coleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.