Dr. Alan Colledge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Colledge?

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Does not like to be questioned.

Very Straight forward

Posted on September 17th, 2013

I have seen many doctors for my condition. Dr. Colledge was very straight forward, helpful and explained my condition very well. The treatment we are doing has helped considerably. Not sure about the neg reviews. Maybe they are WC patients not wanting to go back to work?

This Dr. treats everone like a junkie and acts like pain is a sign of weeakness

Posted on July 13th, 2013

This guy was prejudging before he even heard my experience with pain or my chiari malformation he said I was abusing narcotics and the pain is in my head> First of all I wasn't there for pain medication I was there for help with my back and the syptoms that are from my disease. The nerve this guy had to tell me I have been on lortab for to long when Ive struggled with this disease for 20 years of my life...besides I wasn't there to see him for my brain I will let my neurologist treat me for my brain and tereats me for my pain thankyou but no thanks...Dr. Colledge was very rude and no empathy what so ever spent 4 min with me and told me to tuff up and exersise more...wow thanks!! sounds like a great plan being my neuro said lifting could herniate my brain more so then it is......I hope Dr. Colledge gets a medical condition one day that causes him great pain!!!! I wouldn't go back to him even if I has the black plauge and he was the only one with a cure... waist of time and money.

incoherent

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I had heard good things about Dr. Colledge and I see the positive reviews on this site. I wonder did if I saw the same Dr. Colledge as everyone else. He was incoherent. He ignored my questions and rambled on and on. He would not give me a straight answer to save his life. He was not my choice of doctor, the insurance company forced me to see him. Heres is what you need to know before yougo: He works closely with the labor dept.He also has many close ties to the insurance industry.

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Dr. Colledge is very up front and tells you what can or can not be done. My orthopedic doctor worked in the same office, and told the nurses I needed to see him. They worked me in, and I was able to see him within about 20 minutes. He took x-rays at the office and the next day I was scheduled for an MRI. For my problem, surgery was not an option. He did, however, provide me with spinal shots, which kept me working for 2 years. I have continued to have the shots when necessary, and the waiting time to get in to him is usually just a few days. I think he is an excellent doctor, and his staff is tops in my book.

Dr. Colledge and Staff

Posted on April 14th, 2012

Not onlyi is Dr. Colledge a truly wonderful Dr. but his receptionist Tracy goes way beyond her job description . She is a very kind and compasionate person. She is professional yet very caring for Dr. Colledge's patients. The other receptionist is also ver kind, I don't know her name, together they get 10 Stars from me.

excellent physicain

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Tells it like it is.

Steven C. Foster

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

Dr. Colledge is one of the best doctors to whom I have ever been. He is to the point and accurate with his diagnostics of my problems. He is friendly, caring and personal. He listens and provides careful solutions to my health concerns. I would go to him again and again. I feel that he is there to help me, not to get my money. He is a great person and doctor.

excellent physician that cares for his patients

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Upon diagnosing me with several herniated disks in my back, this doctor told me that the only solution to my problem was to loose a ton of weight (I was female, age 20, 5'7'' and 170 lbs at the time) and that I wasn't going to do that unless everyday I stood in front of the mirror naked and told myself how grossly fat I was. No joke. He told me I should not even consider getting pregnant. Then he told me he wanted me to come in every two weeks so he could check on my weight loss progress. It cost me several hundred dollars per visit because he was a specialist not covered by my insurance. Needless to say, I never went back.

Posted on June 14th, 2017