Dr. Alan Compton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Compton?

Easy to talk with

Posted on July 28th, 2017

Dr. Compton listens to my concerns and refers me to specialists when necessary.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Excellent Doctor, spend times, congineal, spends some time with you, professional, caring, Graduated Close to if not top of his class, has experience. Very Nice Guy and Office

Love the man, great doctor.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

He is a compassionate and caring doctor. Refreshing in today's world where we are all rushed, and forget people are people. He does not forget that important factor, and has the time you need.

I don't trust this guy. BEWARE.

Posted on May 30th, 2015

This Dr is terrible. I am not sure why he is in the profession. He is rude, egotistical, and very poor at being a decent human being. If you like being treated like garbage then you will enjoy your time with him.

Now at Orenco Station Medical Group in Hillsboro, OR - do not recommend

Posted on May 5th, 2014

Really bad experience. Made highly offensive and inappropriate comments, undeservedly arrogant about his ability to diagnose ('I have always been able to find a diagnosis') yet rated very poorly by a multitude of patients in this aspect as well as many others facets of care. Wish I had read the reviews prior, might have saved myself a lot of emotional upset and a really bad experience. Apparently he does not work very well with many patients, with me his comments and assessments were so off the grid and downright innapropriate that I have been advised to report to the medical board. A truly upsetting experience, my family is infuriated by the things he said to me which were extremely offensive, untrue and outrageously ignorant and stupid. Really think he should consider changing his approach to patients or finding a field better suited to his strengths. Just read the many reviews and quite negative patterns emerge. I recommend you look elsewhere for a health provider, worst provider I have ever encountered.

Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Disrespectful, rude, unprofessional, bedside manner is non existant. Will be filing formal complaint with medical board.

Don't listen to the bad reviews..

Posted on July 6th, 2010

I don't understand why people are so picky but these people saved my moms life, helped my sister and now they are going to be helping me and they were not as rude as I expected from reading the comments. They sounded busy but after talking to them they were very friendly and scheduling an appointment was not hard at all.

long time patient

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

My family has used Dr. Compton's office for over fifteen years; we have nothing but high praise for him and staff; and have every confidence in his abilities to take care of our medical needs.

Find a new doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

If you pick Dr. Compton as your primary care physician, I would suggest you find a new physician ASAP. I would rather die first than have to see him again. My visit with him and his entire staff is the worst I've experienced in all of my life!

Posted on January 20th, 2017