Dr. Alan J Cox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan J Cox?

Im sure he is a terrific doc....I just preferr more one on one...Getting a colonoscopy at his facility was an assembly line.

MY hero for ALL my GI problems!

I have been seeing Dr. Cox I think since he was first in with Dr. Bronner, the physician who started the practice. I adore Dr. Cox for his caring manner and his desire to fight off my pain and the issues that cause me to have problems eating many foods that I really miss. In the past two years he has had to do three or four endoscopes to open up my esophagus so that I'm able to swallow food properly without choking, which is quite a frightening experience. Thankfully Dr. Cox has such good technique with the scopes, I have been out of pain within 24 hours of each procedure and able to eat most of the foods I really enjoy!

Extremely caring physician

Dr. Cox is one of the most caring physicians I have encountered in my thirty plus years of chronic health problems. He puts me totally at ease during each office visit, with his easy going manner and goes the "extra mile" to make in-patient hospital stays as positive and safe as possible. He is an excellent diagnostician, who listens to each of my complaints; I never feel like he is trying to hurry me in order to finish and move on to the next patient. His office staff is very caring as well. The saying, "fish rot from the head down" applies to his staff; Dr. Cox sets the tone in his office with his positive attitude, thus his employees mirror his actions by being friendly and caring as well. I feel very lucky to have him in my team of physicians.

Dr. Alan J Cox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.