Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alan Klein has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Alan Klein has the following 6 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Alan Klein has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alan Klein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
I have never been treated so unruly. I felt I was being just body looked at, They wanted me to take my clothes off in front of a technician & her trainee!!! I said "No! I refuse until you get him out of here!" Then after coming back in to check me the Dr. Klein wanted to show both technicians my rash even uncovering my gown to expose my breasts!! I got my clothes on & told them they would never see me again. I was not introduced properly & then my body exposed to unknown people!! How rude!!! No privacy whatsoever!! I just cried when I got in the car cause I felt something horrible was done. no bedside manner!!!
As a person who is a professional, I would never recommend Dr. Klein. After 3 visits with him for the same condition, and after giving him the benefit of the doubt, he has upheld his reputation of being condescending and of having no bedside manor. He may know what he is doing, but has no respect for the individual.
Dr. Klein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gaston Memorial Hospital
31 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan Klein, MD - Dermatology in Gastonia, NC, in this video.
Dr. Alan Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gastonia, NC.