Dr. Alan D Mendelsohn Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Alan D Mendelsohn?

New vision!

I started developing cataracts in both eyes years ago. I made an appointment at Eye Surgeons and Consultants because my right eye was losing vision. After laser surgery and a new lens my vision returned to normal. Then, my left eye started to lose vision. Recently, Dr. Alan Mendelsohn replaced the cataract with a new lens using state of the art laser technology. My vision returned to normal. The results are astonishing. I am so grateful for the skill and promptness of Eye Surgeons and Consultants. When arriving for an appointment, I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for the appointment. They have always been very friendly, and I have them to thank for seeing perfectly. Thank You!

What a wonderful doctor

When I was a kid, I would get nervous going to the eye doctor and would jam my eyes shut when they tried to put drops in. Most pediatric opthamologists I saw would get frustrated and tell my parents I wasn't cooperating. But Dr. Mendelsohn was very patient and reassuring. As an adult I appreciate how he explains all aspects of the examination and answers every question with knowledge, clarity, and care. And I never spend long in the waiting room. After twenty years, there is no one I would trust my eyes to more than Dr. Mendelsohn.

alan jay h

Dr. Mendelsohn has seen everyone in my family for different reasons. Now it was my turn. I had an eye injury while welding. My mom told me to immediately go see Dr. Mendelsohn. The doctor saw me that day. My injury was not that serious but the doctor's explanation on how the sun and smoking can damage my eyes gave something to think about. I would recommend Dr. Mendelsohn to all my friends for eye care.

Dr. Mendelsohn is the most caring physician that I know. I can always trust that he is giving me the best treatment. He takes time to explain everything and is never rushed.

Best vision Dr. around

Dr. Alan Mendelson's office is the only Dr.s Office that is an actual joy to go to. His Office is competent, courteous, and efficient!! Thanks for not being like all the other nightmare Dr.s Offices!

Physician review

Dr. Mendelsohn is a knowledgeable and professional physician and surgeon. I am most satisfied with his care and particularly like his answers to my questions.

Dr. Mendelsohn is excellent, thorough, explains diagnosis and preventive care very well. Best eye MD in Florida.

Excellent Physician and Practice

Dr. Alan Mendelson has provided me with excellent and state of the art ophthalmology care for years. We once lived closer to his practice and when we moved further away we continue to rely on Dr. Mendelson and his staff for our eye exams.

Great doctor!!!!!

Dr. Mendelsohn is an awesome doctor. Takes great care with his patients. Staff efficient and quick. No long wait times ever.

The best surgeon ever

Dr Mendelsohn is the best. My entire family goes to him..He did my mom's, my brother and my cataract surgery. I don't trust my eyes to anyone else. Thank you doctor for all that you do . We love you

Excellent doctor. Saw me after hours for an emergency. Gave thorough explanation of problem and necessary treatment.

Great Doctor

Dr. Mendelsohn is reminiscent of a time when doctors cared about their patients. He has consistently gone above and beyond for my family and me. He is extremely knowledgeable about eye health and disease and never rushes his patients. He was even there for me on a Sunday morning when my eye was swollen shut. He left his house, met me for an emergency exam and resolved my issue the same day. Dr. Mendelsohn is one of kind.