Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan K Dacre has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Back Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Showed up 1/2 hour before my 8:15am appointment. Since my paperwork was in order and I was able to go back to the examination room to wait for the doctor; where my wife and I did just that..... waited.... waited and waited. The nurse was surprised to see us still sitting in there and came back yet again without any idea where the doctor was. She explained that perhaps he was doing rounds or something. After more than a 1/2 hour waiting I just told the nurse we had other things to do (like my wife's appointment that morning) They are very strict about your paperwork, arriving 1/2 hour early etc or they threaten to reschedule your appointment, but apparently your time is not respected. Since it's a workmans comp claim for lower back injury it's show up when we say and we'll get to you whenever we get to you. One of their slogans in the hallway includes the word "Excellence" which they feel reflects their service. I think they've stretched the use of the word right up to the breaking point. I cannot recommend this doctor or their services. If this is how they treat your time.... how do they treat your medical needs?
24 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Alan K Dacre accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrtho Montana Psc, 2900 12th Ave N Ste 140W, Billings, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan K Dacre in this video.
Dr. Alan K Dacre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.