Dr. Alan Dacre Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alan Dacre?

Posted on June 19th, 2016

Dr Dacre takes the time to talk to you, show you the images and explain them to you, suggest what he feels is the best course of action and lets you help with the decision making. His nurse, Amy, if also fantastic.

Poor Service

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Showed up 1/2 hour before my 8:15am appointment. Since my paperwork was in order and I was able to go back to the examination room to wait for the doctor; where my wife and I did just that..... waited.... waited and waited. The nurse was surprised to see us still sitting in there and came back yet again without any idea where the doctor was. She explained that perhaps he was doing rounds or something. After more than a 1/2 hour waiting I just told the nurse we had other things to do (like my wife's appointment that morning) They are very strict about your paperwork, arriving 1/2 hour early etc or they threaten to reschedule your appointment, but apparently your time is not respected. Since it's a workmans comp claim for lower back injury it's show up when we say and we'll get to you whenever we get to you. One of their slogans in the hallway includes the word "Excellence" which they feel reflects their service. I think they've stretched the use of the word right up to the breaking point. I cannot recommend this doctor or their services. If this is how they treat your time.... how do they treat your medical needs?

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Great doctor he is fantastic

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Awesome Dr.

C 4,5&6

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Fused 456 Everything went well

Posted on October 18th, 2013

DR Dacre fixed a problem that resulted from having a spinal fusion that did not heal properly leaving two loose screws. DR Dacre went thru the stomach, put the screws in a cage and solved the problem. So thankful for his knowledge and expertise.

L5 Back Surgery / Disc Replacement

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I can't say enough about this Dr. He took care of my back pain. He ttok the time with me to strategize my issues and try to determine which was the best way to go about it. He took the time to see if this could be handled without surgery, but my disc was too far gone and I wasn't willing to go through any more pain, so surgery was the option. BEST THING I EVER DID!!! Thank you Dr. Dacre for making this a success for me! He was awesome!

Very Poor DR

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Very Poor Dr in my eyes would look else where before ever considering go him again

Posted on August 1st, 2017