Dr. Alan Debord Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Alan Debord?

Mother of an Autistic Adult son.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

I took my son to see Dr. De Bord MD today for a consultation regarding a lump on the left side of his stomach. I found this physician to be very knowledgeable. Fortunately, my son did not require a surgical intervention but I would not of hesitated at all with having Dr. De Bord be my sons surgeon if it would have been necessary.

like this doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2011

great dr great person, knows what he is doing, and knows how to put not only the patient, but the family at ease. not only is he good he's a fun doctor. we give hin a 10 star rating

Posted on July 23rd, 2015