Dr. Alan N Dewitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan N Dewitt?

Dr. Dewitt is Awesome

Dr. Dewitt was one of the most outstanding physicians I have been to. During the year I was living in the area, he saw me every month for my diabetes and weight management. And we slowly brought my blood sugar under control with insulin and started me on the path to bariatric surgery for my weight loss. Without the care I received from Dr. Dewitt, I don't know that I would be healthy enough to write this review. His manner of care is matter of fact, and full of "tough love". It was what I needed to get myself on track. His staff at the Snowflake office was always professional and courteous, and I never had to wait very long for an appointment once I arrived.

Wish I could rate him higher!

Dr. DeWitt is the most kind, caring, professional doctor ever. He cares for my mother, taking as much time as necessary to listen to her problems, explain everything and treat her.