Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Drabkin MD
Dr. Alan Drabkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerville, MA, with other offices in Cambridge, MA and Somerville, MA (and 8 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Drabkin is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden, Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge and Mt Auburn Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Drabkin has 11 locations
2067 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02140
Dr. Alan Drabkin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alan Drabkin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Drabkin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Mt Auburn Hospital
Somerville Hospital - Outpt
Cambridge Public Hlth Commission The
36 Years Experience
University Of The Witwatersrand
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Alan Drabkin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alan Drabkin's office for more information.
5 Middlesex Ave Somerville, MA : (617) 591-4920
163 Gore St Cambridge, MA : (617) 665-3000
236 Highland Ave Somerville, MA : (617) 591-4920
2067 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge, MA 02140
101 Station Lndg Medford, MA : (617) 591-4920
195 Canal St Malden, MA : (781) 338-0500
337 Somerville Ave Somerville, MA : (617) 665-3370
81 Highland Ave Somerville, MA : (617) 591-4920
459 Broadway Cambridge, MA : (617) 665-1548
548 Broadway Everett, MA : (617) 591-4920
237 Hampshire St Cambridge, MA : (617) 575-5570
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alan Drabkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerville, MA.