Dr. Alan K Felsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan K Felsen?

Worst office staff you can imagine. They do not care about you. They NEVER answer the phone and then it takes days to hear from them. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL WITH AN ATTITUDE.

NEVER HAVE HAD SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH A MEDICAL OFFICE. BAD, BAD UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDES!

He is a nice guy and means well but he did nothing medically for me except tell me what a good doctor he is.

Bar set too high!

My grandmother was seen by Dr. Felsen for many many years until she moved to CA. She went to him regularly and trusted him. I remember bringing her to the appointments whenever I was home from college and being impressed by his care for my grandmother. Sadly, my grandmother passed away in '09 here in CA but we've never forgotten the excellent medical attention given to her by Dr. Felsen. He has definitely set the standards high!

Best Doctor We've Ever Had (and we are old!)

Doctor Felsen is one of the most responsible doctors we have ever encountered. He is brilliant, stays current and most of all, shares knowledge, giving pros and cons, with the patient. He is modern in his approach to medicine and encourages an informed patient engaging in his treatment. Although modern, we never felt rushed in and out of an appointment. He does not seem over book patients as so many do. He is young, but has been blessed with a personality reminiscent of an old, country doctor, who really cares. One of our most deeply felt regrets is that we had to move out of the area and lose him as a doctor. I don't think we shall ever find a replacement for the consideration that he and his staff have given us. I cannot recommend this doctor too highly. He is a gem.

Dr. Alan K Felsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.