Dr. Alan B Fleischer Jr Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Alan B Fleischer Jr?

Horrible experience! To start things off, I wasn't taken back for my first appt until 1 hour after the appt time. Then once I was finally seen, the residents were mainly the ones assessing me (this was the case for the initial appointment as well as the follow up appointments)...Dr fleischer was only in there talking with me for about 3-4 min. And the second he walked in the room, he already had a plan without even talking to me, looking at my skin, or assessing my condition. He seems like a nice enough guy, but he doesn't listen to your concerns or thoroughly evaluate your condition...he just wants to throw a cream at you without even investigating the cause (I take that back, he did one simple test and then he was done investigating despite my request for further relevant testing). It took me forever to finally get to the point where I couldn't take it anymore and scheduled this appointment and I wish I hadn't...it was just a waste of time and money.

Dr. Alan B Fleischer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.