Dr. Alan P Gegenheimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan P Gegenheimer?

Amazing Surgeon!

In 2005 Dr Gegenheimer performed emergency surgery on my husband left elbow after falling off a roof. He did an amazing job . When I broke my ankle in 2012 and needed surgery, I knew who to call. Dr Gegenheimer performed the surgery and fixed my ankle and yes he fixed it so good that barely a scar and I can wear heels!

Dr. Gegenheimer is very sensitive to your pain and is very though in his exam, very knowledgeable and pretty accurate in his prognosis. Dr. Gegenheimer also takes the time to explain in English term what’s wrong and how he will fix the issue. Dr. Gegenheimer is a Superb doctor I don't trust anyone else and definitely I would recommend Dr. Gegenheimer in a heartbeat..

Arrogant, rude

Gifted

It's been my pleasure to be treated by Dr Alan Gegenheimer Since 2002. Previously with Adult & Pediatric Orthopedics in Vernon Hills Illinois, he has recently moved his practice to United Bone And Joint out Gurnee Illinois and Pleasant Prairie Wisc. Thirteen years later, four surgeries and several orthopedic consults / treatments I am healthy and pain free. Dr Alan Gegenheimer is truly a gifted surgeon and doctor. He is innovative and diverse. On a scale of one to ten, Dr G's bedside manner is a ten. I highly recommend this most qualified orthopedic surgeon.

Lisfranc

Dr. Gegenheimer is a gifted surgeon and really pleasant person. I had a severe Lisfranc injury and a broken thumb. My job is one of intense labor with long hours on my feet. The complexity of the surgery and the level of strength that I needed to return to work, the odds were against me. It took 7 hours of surgery to put my hand and foot back together. Sometimes in life our paths cross with one of Gods gifts to this world. Thank you Dr. Gegenhiemer, I'm back at work providing for my family once again.

WRONG DIAGNOSIS..DISCRIMINATING

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GUY. NOT INFORMATIVE AT ALL. DID NOT LISTEN TO ME WHEN I EXPLAINED MYSELF ABOUT MY DISABILITY. DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. FIND A NEW PROFESSION.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME !!!!!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DOCTOR! AFTER 2 VISITS, I WAS DONE !!! HE HAD NO EXPLAINATION AS TO WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH ME AND DID NOT CARE TO EXPLORE THE PROBLEM. HE WAS NOT PREPARED WHEN I WENT THE 2ND TIME. THERE SURE WILL NOT BE A 3RD TIME !

Dr. Alan P Gegenheimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.