Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Alan Go
Dr. Alan Go, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Go is affiliated with Brooklyn University Hospital, SJRH - St John's Division and Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Go has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Alan Go is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 8
The Best Doctor ever I had a arm procedure done by Dr.Alan Go which no one wanted to do.The Norplant inplant removal I had it in my arm for 16 years and finally I found the right doctor to remove it he did a great surgery no pain nothing whatsoever god bless him good hand he is a five-star doctor thank you so much
Dr. Go is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brooklyn University Hospital
SJRH - St John's Division
Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
St. John's Riverside Hospital
St Josephs Hospital
Yonkers General Hospital
Downtown & Cal
St Josephs Medical Center
27 Years Experience
Cebu Institute Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Alan Go accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions121 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Alan Go is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.