Dr. Alan Golichowski Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alan Golichowski?

Family member of a patient.

Posted on August 31st, 2016

He is very abrupt, rude, and hateful. This man has no bedside manner. My family member is not his patient, she unfortunately saw him on rotation, so I really hope he treats his patients better than he does his colleagues. She left crying and extremely upset.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr g took care of me while high risk. He stayed very calm and reassuring throughout the pregnancy. He didn't talk a lot but it actually made it better. I knew he would have if there were anything wrong so it worked well.

Provided very poor care

Posted on April 4th, 2012

This doctor was recommended to me because he was supposed to be the "best of the best." He was my primary OB. He never once measured me, examined me, and showed very little interest in my chronic condition, even though it can be very dangerous. I had my baby at 29 weeks. She was in NICU for two months. I feel like that if I had chosen a different doctor, I would have had a very different outcome. Also, at my 6 week check up, he never even examined me, even though I had internal stitches. He walked in looked at me and said you look good and walked out!I was put in the hospital a few weeks before the preterm labor, and that's what he did then also. The other doctors had suggested I stay a few days, he walked in looked at me (I do mean just looked, not examined) and sent me home. Please do not go to this doctor. I don't want anyone to get the kind of care that I received.

Run the other way!

Posted on May 18th, 2011

I was diagnosed with cholestasis of pregnancy which is a liver condition that can cause still births. When I went to see this doctor about when I should deliver, he hadn't even looked at my chart. I had to tell him the reason I was there. Then, he proceeded to tell me that this was not what was wrong with me (even though I have all of the symptoms and a liver specialist diagnosed me) and that I was fine. He didn't explain how I magically healed over night, but said he thought that it "might be" a gallstone but wasn't sure. Then, he walked out of the room. He hadn't even looked at all of my chart when he was telling me this. This was the worst doctor I've ever seen. My child's life could be at risk and he completely blew it off like I was wasting his time. I will never go back there again!

What bedside manner

Posted on October 10th, 2010

The staff was wonderful and the saving grace to the experience. He was very dismissive to my concerns and when having to be wheeled to his office from labor & delivery due to pre-term labor, I think my concerns were somewhat valid.Thankfully, due to the actions of my primary OB I made it to full term.

Terrible doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2010

The doctor is terrible on giving pregnant women pap smears.

Posted on August 31st, 2016