4.7

Have you seen Alan E Gustin?

He is most courteous and professional.

We go the distance in our patient-doctor relationship!

(The overall rating would not let me post 4 stars for some reason)We've enjoyed several years and two births with Dr Gustin. My last delivery was as painless as it could possibly be. He is known for being an excellent man, best in the field. Although we have moved over an hour away we still return to his clinic because we have been unable to find another ob/gyn that has all that Dr Gustin offers. His partners are also good quality, nursing staff is kind, response to emergencies and concerns are great all around. He is not only kind, but very respectful of his patience. I've taken special notice to how well he includes my husband and children during our visits and even the birth! I only hope that he is able to inspire more OB's to practice with such wisdom and care before he enjoys retirement!