Dr. Alan H Cohen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alan H Cohen?

Office Staff Extremely Rude

I can't say the same for the Dr but his office staff was very rude I'm surprised that has such a great bedside manner as he does would have incompetent rude nursing staff due to his staff I will not be returning to his office as I question a Drs integrity for allowing his staff be such disrespectful idiots ! I'm giving them in the negative rating in stars ZERO!! ( for this to be posted I had to indicate a rating so if I could it would be giving them negative 5 stars ! Good luck and I recommend you going to another doctor.

Experience!

Dr. Cohen is wonderful. He had a caring attitude, as shown by his amount of time to thoroughly go through my report with me, screen neuro function testing, and take a lot of time asking questions to clarify, and answering my questions. His experience, genuine caring and kind approach, are a hard-to-find combination in the rushed atmosphere of most offices today! His staff was very nice, too.