Dr. Alan Hanley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Hanley?

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Dr Hanley has been my doctor foe 10 years. He has been compassionate,caring, and the best doctor i have ever had. I have had some really long and hard to diagnose issues.. He is the only doctor that stood beside me and not just give up. Even doctors from Emory and the University of Alabama gave up but he did not. I am thankful and blessed to have him as my doctor.

Great doctor and clinic.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr. Hanley is very accurate and direct in his diagnosis. His staff and clinic overall have been part of our family for years.

Horrible

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I honestly do not know how that man received a compassionate recognition reward. I have never been treated so badly by a doctor in my life. And out of all the nurses only ONE was polite and comforting, the rest were rude just like the doctor.

Dr Alan Handley

Posted on January 29th, 2015

He truly cares about you and takes the time needed to determine what's best in your care. He is by far the best doctor I ever had.i would like to see him honored for his work.

Dr. Alan J. Hanley is the BEST DOCTOR!!!!!

Posted on June 10th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Hanley, best family practice doctor I have ever had. I was a patient of Dr. Hanley 15 years ago. Since he moved to Georgia I've never found anyone as incredible. Dr. Hanley was Always professional with great manner, always cared about my well-being. The ONLY doctor that actually picked up the phone and called me to see how I was doing. Dr. Hanley NEVER assumed or took what I was saying and did not address the situation.

Best doctor forever...

Posted on August 19th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Hanley, best family practice doctor ever. My3sons and I have been patients of Dr. Hanley for 15 years. We relocated from Louisiana to Georgia in 2008 and my youngest son was delighted when he discovered his annual wellness visit & sick visits were again with Dr. Hanley. Always professional with great bedside manner and always caring about our well-being. Dr. Hanley is our BDF (best doctor forever)

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Excellent physician

Horrible and Disrespectful

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I would not recommend anyone to see this Doctor. I saw him as a new patient. I waited an hour and a half for a 15 min visit. He was very rude and disrespectful, not to mention very unprofessional. He spoke to me as if I were a 15 year old and made very rude, stereotypical comments because I mentioned having anxiety. Will never go back.

Posted on July 7th, 2010

gets to know you and your whole situation. doesn't play around. tells you like it is. cares a lot. great doctor.

Great caring GP

Posted on May 19th, 2009

Studied problems & medications & did what was possible, where he could to eliminate unecessary meds and prescribe the right ones!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017