3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alan E Hibberd?

Fast Exam

My preliminary exam was only three minutes. Did not stay to listen to concerns and seemed to be in a rush. The office staff was abrupt and not very friendly, his nurse did not take comments lightly and did not have much respect.

I found Dr Hibberd very communicative and easy to understand. He listened attentively and seemed genuinely concerned about my complaint. I left his office believing he would find a solution to my issue .

Recent back pain

I went to see Dr. Hibberd for back pain and he discovered a fracture on t-11 and l-1, thank you , now I know what’s going on with my back and what to do!

I received excellent care. Very satisfied with the medical care received.

Good visit

My initial visit May 2018 with Dr. Alan Hibberd was very good. He took time to talk to me and answer my questions and explain how knee surgery is done and what takes place after surgery. I would recommend him to everyone based on my initial visit.

Great surgeon!

I broke my leg and it wouldn't heal for a year.I have rheumatoid arthritis and that was not helping the situation. Dr Hibbard figured out why and after he removed stem cells from my good leg and inserted them into the old break it is finally healing and I can stand on it again! He's really great to work with, very caring and knowledgeable.

Arrogant and incompetant

Arrogant and incompetent. Missed a fracture when writing a report based on the radiologist's report. As a result, I was labeled a problem patient for "refusing" to walk. 1 year after my accident, I am still unable to sit, thanks to his refusal of my request for an MRI, and his dismissal of my symptoms. A patient's worst nightmare!

Best Orthopedic Physician in town!

Dr. Hibberd is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients and spends so much time with them! He asks a lot of questions and makes sure you understand what is going on and what your options are. Very professional staff from the girls at the front to his Medical Secretary, Monica! He even called me to see how I was doing after the appointment... Seriously, who does that these days? I would recommend him to any one looking for a caring, professional physician! Thanks, Dr. Hibberd!

Find another doctor

Been going to him for two months and today he asked me to explain what all was going on. It's like he doesn't remember me from two weeks ago and doesn't even look at my chart. He's in and out in less than 10 minutes. He's about the dollar and not the patient. Will choose another doctor to go to.

Dr. Alan E Hibberd is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.