Dr. Alan J Conrad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan J Conrad?

If you have a fear of going to chiropractor, go elsewhere!

I rarely leave a review but rely on them at times when I have nothing else to go off of. Therefore, for the sake of anyone else who fears a first visit to the chiropractor, I felt the need to share my experience. I am an adult and this man basically laughed at me and spoke to me like a child when I was apprehensive at the start of each treatment, that mind you was new to me. His rates are good and staff very kind, but this was a deal breaker for me. Surely in his many years of experience he has dealt with a fearful patient? Very unprofessional! Everything but his mannerism was good concerning this visit.

1ST RATE CARE

DR. CONRAD PROVIDES EXCELLENT MEDICAL CARE. HE IS THOROUGH. I DO NOT WANT A DOCTOR TO HOLD MY HAND & BE MY FRIEND I WANT A DOCTOR WHO IS THERE TO DETERMINE MY MEDICAL ISSUES AND ADDRESS THEM. HE FITS THE BILL.

Smart and thorough

Is my personal physician and takes care of my family. Great preventive medicine; always on time and answers all questions. Leaves no stones unturned!

I am moving on. Dr. Conrad is a nice man but seems too busy to read my chart and I have to remind him about ongoing problems and follow ups.

Dr. Alan J Conrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.