Dr. Alan Dayan Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alan Dayan?

hip replacement surgery

Posted on November 19th, 2017

This doctor ruined my life. He made the leg he operated on 11/4 inch longer. Now i have pain, instability and have to wear specially made shoes with huge platform build in on shorter leg. I can't walk barefoot or wear sandals. Stay away from this doctor.

Posted on February 24th, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr. Dayan, however I spent more time with his PA than with him. He advised I try a cortisone shot and when I came back for the shot, I found out that the PA was the one who would be giving me the shot. Really not acceptable in my opinion. Does this mean that if I broke a bone the PA would be setting it and not the doctore? Lesson leared always ask who will I be seeing a doctor or a PA?

Very Nice

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Met the doctor for the first time. He was very knowledgable, had a lot of info. Answered all my questions. Certainly took his time. He noticed how nervous I am about my upcoming knee surgery and he calmed me down.

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Always a long wait, but otherwise the office staff and medical assistants are efficient and professional. The doctor does his job professionally and provides a clear (though very brief!) description of the status of your eyes. He does not engage in small-talk outside the narrow confines of the job at hand.

Posted on October 27th, 2017