Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Meltzer
Dr. Alan Meltzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Meltzer is affiliated with Montgomery Hospital XXXXX, Hahnemann University Hospital and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Meltzer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Meltzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Hahnemann University Hospital
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
Mercy Suburban Hospital
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Morristown Memorial Hospital
Albert Einstein Medical Center
Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr
AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
40 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Alan Meltzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AmeriHealth HMO, POS, DPOS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMeltzer & Meltzer MDs, 2110 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan Meltzer in this video.
Dr. Alan Meltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.