Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alan S Johnson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Alan S Johnson has the following 4 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Alan S Johnson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
First encountered Dr Johnson due to an ER visit- apparently my appendix and I were not getting along that day. His work clearly was effective - follow up was clear concise and to the point with appropriate concern. I am not so much for touchy-feely type of care preferring accurate and effective but can easily see how his concern and questions were thorough, thoughtful and was interested in how my follow through care would be. Subsequent follow thorough for another item was equally effective and caring. Definitely would recommend as an outstanding surgeon.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Alan S Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMinnesota Oncology, 11850 Blackfoot St NW Ste 100, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Alan S Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.