Dr. Alan K Silverman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan K Silverman?

My sun damaged skin

I grew up in South Florida and never took care of my skin, being in the sun and at the beach everyday. Dr. Silverman has taken the time to carefully inspect my skin, make recommendations and most importantly, listen to me. He is very kind, gentle and friendly. His bedside manner is the best. I am a nurse and can relate to doctors and the way they treat patients. I feel he really cares about my skin and how to treat my skin conditions. His staff is also top notch. Friendly and explains procedures. I can't imagine going to another dermatologist.

Terrible Doctor!

Misdiagnosed me several times. Wont listen. Does not seem to care!

Dr. Alan K Silverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.