Dr. Alan S Kadison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan S Kadison?

diagnosis

Dr.Alan Kadison has a good diagnosis experience.During biopsy he diagnosed my problem, which came out true in final diagnosis

He is the best doctor

He is a really great doctor because he has patients who are under age 40 and the women who experience severe breast pain says it's hormonal issue and recommends by giving prescription ibuprofen. He sure has helped me alot. I am very happy with my doctor and I'm only 28 years old. When I had testings done ordered by Dr. Kadison the clinic I went to have the testings done they all asked me who's your doctor and I said Dr. Kadison, When I said this they all told me he really is the best. From all this experience I can see he is a excellent doctor.

Dr. Kadison is very skilled. However, he spent little time explaining what he had done and the diagonsis. His visits to the patient in the hospital lasted no longer than 2-3 minutes and he didn't elaborate on any of our questions (or ask if we had any questions). His bedside manner was not great at all.

NSH, Manhasset. Dreadful. Callous. No bedside manner. Flip, indigant. Treaded into patient's rooms with deadly diagnosis's of cancer his so called surgical expertise. No one knew where he came from or why and lastly the patients didn't even know they had cancer. A tragedy. Grades do not make a good doctor. Compassion, and diagnostic skills make the cut! A formal complaint was filed to the hospital.

Dr. Alan S Kadison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.