Dr. Alan O Khadavi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan O Khadavi?

The Best Doctor I've ever dealt with

Dr. Khadavi has been the most helpful and considerate doctor that I've ever dealt with. He genuinely cares about the health of his patient and definitely gives them time and makes him self accessible. I strongly recommend him to anybody in need a of a great doctor and allergist.

He helped me so much

I can' t even begin to say how many things were wrong with me and I had no were to turn. A friend referred me to him and finally I can see the light of day. My case is very complicated but he took care of things one by one and now I can finally say I feel normal now with my hives and asthma.

Very good Dr.

Dr. Khadavi worked with me for 2yrs in this bad case of eye allergy. he was kind enough to look into the problem vs giving me just any medication like previous dr. I would recommend him to everyone with out a doubt.

Amazing

I have been to many doctors in my life and this is the guy! Made me feel very comfortable, and easily trusting. Dr Khadavi has helped me in so many ways. I highly suggest him.

So helpful / Compassionate

Dr. Khadavi is an excellent immunologist who has worked his hardest to make sure my insurance approved a life saving/changing (super-expensive) treatment for me. He stays on top of all aspects of my care, you really cant say that about too many doctors anymore! Also, as i am hearing impaired he has stayed in contact with me via email between appointments. Im ever so greatful to find such a wonderful dr (trust me, very very rare!). Thank you Dr. Khadavi!

The best allergy doctor

I have gone to many different allergy doctors over the years to get a hold of my mold allergy. Most doctors that I have gone to only care about prescribing some medication that they are getting a kick back on. Dr. Khadavi is different. He talked with me about the symptoms and it actually seemed like he cared about what I said. The interview was not rushed and he gave me different options. I picked the one that seemed to work for my lifestyle and I have not had any issues since. It has been a few weeks now, and I could not be happier with his professionalism and his demeanor. My friend that recommended him definitely did me a huge favor. I recommend Dr. Khadavi for everyone. He is just amazing.

Genuine Doctor

Dr. Khadavi really took the time to understand what was going on and ran tests to figure out what why I had this chronic cough. He followed up with me several times and also worked with me because I didn't have insurance. I am cured now so I don't need to see him, but I send all my friends now.

One of a kind

It is rare to find a doctor who spends quality time with you and listens to you. Dr. Khadavi is all of that and more. He takes a genuine interest in you and works with you to solve your problems. I've been to many doctors in my life and I am fortunate to have seen Dr. Khadavi. I have many allergy and asthma issues and he took the time one by one to go over my whole history and togetther we came up with a plan to work through them. I am so grateful that I am under his care.

Fantastic doctor!

Dr. Alan Khadavi has to be one of the most professional and thorough doctors I have met. He listens attentively (believe it or not, there aren't many doctors who do) and anticipates questions or issues. He takes care to go over pros and cons of treatment options and he is very knowledgeable when it comes to questions about insurance coverage. Never dismissive, always thoughtful and ready with a quip to make you smile. Fantastic doctor!

Dr. Khadavi is excellent, he is patient and very kind. Answered all my questions and concerns without feeling rushed. Highly recommend Dr. Khadavi!

Simply the best!

My son was having a lot of allergy symptoms, my pediatrician referred us to see Dr. Khadavi. He was wonderful with my son, putting him and me at ease right away. He took a detailed history and explained everything he was going to do, the testing was actually fun. I am much more comfortable now and I know we found the right doctor.

GREAT DOCTOR!

I have been suffering from allergies for years and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I was desperate. I went online and Googled Allergists ne ...