Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Alan K Kims
Dr. Alan K Kims, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Monte, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan K Kims has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Alan K Kims has the following 15 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Child Birth
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Alan K Kims has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Alan K Kims yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
47 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Alan K Kims accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & DirectionsArdmore Medical Group, 3564 Santa Anita Ave Ste A, El Monte, CA
Dr. Alan K Kims is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Monte, CA.