Have you seen Dr. Alan D Koenigsberg?

The MD you want on your side

Dr. K is a rare and one of the few psychiatrists today who offers both psychotherapy in addition to medication treatment. That for me alone is huge. He is also a superb advocate who you can trust will protect you and your information. I had been seeing Dr. K for ADHD for over 15 years when I was diagnosed with a rare and serious neurovascular disorder affecting my brain. I was lost and scared but Dr. K acted as my advocate and helped me through the process in seeking treatment. Despite being a nurse, the number of doctors I Needed to consult and understanding the seriousness of my condition was overwhelming even for me. Dr. K acted as my Point of Contact with other treating specialists in order to ensure I received the care I needed in order to get well quickly and return to work. Dr. K is thorough, 100% REAL and trustworthy. Thank you, Dr.K!

Did what was necessary to help me.

He treated me for ADHD when I lived in the Metroplex about 25 years ago. He allowed me to fully explain my symptomology and listened carefully to what I had to say. He prescribed medication to me only after a thorough interview and monitored me regularly. I doubt he even remembers me after all these years but I highly recommend Dr. Koenigsberg. He is a fine doctor and true professional.

Dr. K does whatever it takes to help you through difficult times. He has truly saved my life

Was my psychiatrist for 20 years, but did not come to my aide when I was hospitalized wrongly. Medicated me, when I reported abuse instead of referring me elsewhere for help.

Doctor's Response

I don't know who this is, or whether they were actually a patient. Very few of my patients are ever hospitalized, so this is truly a mystery to me. If this person had actually been a patient for twenty years, I would have hoped they would have contacted me personally.

this doctor does not respond. gives outmed with out labs this doctor does not care about patients

Doctor's Response

Again, I have no idea who this is, or what they are referring to. As for medications, I usually do not need to have my patients have any laboratory tests done, as there are no tests to diagnose any Psychiatric disorders. When lab testing is needed, I either write out the prescription for it or ask their Family Physician to get them done. It seems as though they equate saving money and not doing unnecessary lab tests with not caring.

Dr. Alan D Koenigsberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.

Dr. Alan D Koenigsberg Is this you?