Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Kossow
Dr. Alan Kossow, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kossow is affiliated with Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital, Lucerne Medical Center and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Kossow has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kossow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Lucerne Medical Center
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Florida Hospital Orlando
Florida Hospital Winter Park
Florida Hospital Medical Center
Orlando Health Inc
42 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Alan Kossow accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions255 N Lakemont Ave, Winter Park, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan Kossow in this video.
Dr. Alan Kossow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.