Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan R Kutner
Dr. Alan R Kutner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Miami, FL, with another office in Miami Beach, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kutner is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Kutner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan R Kutner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alan R Kutner has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Alan R Kutner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Kutner first diagnosed an abnormality in my heart due to high blood pressure, a problem he said I could reverse with exercise if I controlled my BP with medication and exercise --a year and a half later my echocardiogram show no abnormality. I averted the onset of heart disease with Dr. Kutner's diagnosis and solution to reverse it.
I wouldn't recommend this doctor. He doesn't acknowledge that the patients know their bodies and the difference between ear pain and their ears needing to be cleaned
My experience with Dr. Kutner has been great! He will actually call you with your test results!! Not like other offices were someone will just call you if there is something wrong. He will personaly call you no matter what. He returns phone calls promptly and is great with diagnostics AND follow up. He is a very caring, smart and wonderful doctor. His staff is just as good as he is. Great experience and will not change him for anything in the world. He is around one hour away from my house, and I really do not care the drive just because I know that my visit to him will be worth it.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kutner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Alan R Kutner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan R Kutner in this video.
Dr. Alan R Kutner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami, FL.