Dr. Alan Kwaselow Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alan Kwaselow?

Very rude to his staff

His way or the highway

Have been getting injections and seeing Dr. Kwaselow for about a year. The staff is very courteous and polite, but Dr. Kwaselow needs to learn to actually listen to his patients first and THEN discuss the treatment. The last time I went in to see him about a breathing problem, he basically flat-out refused to discuss with me the questions I had for the treatment he had planned. I didn't want to take the medication he prescribed, and when I ask him for an alternative, he said there is no alternative, either this or you'll end up in the hospital because you can't breath. I honestly got the feeling he didn't care, and if you don't want to follow his treatment - you can leave. And that's exactly what I did. I definitely won't be back.

V ery thorough Doctor

Dr Kwaselow is very thorough and checks out everything. He spends time with you and explains things very well. Office staff is very nice also He is very caring and gets to the bottom of the problem. He has also given me referrals to other doctors for other problems which worked out well.

Over treats children

Went to Dr. Kwaselow originally for allergy testing. Left first appointment with multiple meds after being told son has moderate to severe asthma. Dr. recommended immunotherapy for only 3 allergens. Question son's treatment and was told he was very sick. After son ended up in hospital for 3rd time the day after an allergy shot with laryngitis and Dr. would not return calls, sought a 2nd and 3rd opinion. Both doctors told me son didn't appear to have asthma and that all of his pulmonary function tests were normal from the start. I feel terrible about over treating my son and putting him through weekly shots for 2 years. I should have gone with my gut instinct about this man.

If you blindly accept whatever every dr. tells you...this is the one for you

I had my 4-year-old in for a viral-induced asthma check up. Dr. K was ordering a sinus x-ray, an antibiotic and albuterol plus another steroid daily for a month. I said I was uncomfortable with all of these meds. and antibiotics and more x-rays for a 4-year old and I wanted to avoid meds. as much as possible...I was asking questions about why he needed each of these and whether or not they were all necessary. He ended up getting angry with me and telling me I could do these things he recommended and come back in 1 month or I shouldn't come back at all. I will not be going back.

great Dr.

Dr. Kwaslow is a wonderful man, I had seen many different allergist over a 10-15 year time, some helped a little but I would still have problems during peak pollen season. Dr. Kwaslow was able to treat me so that my systems almost totally went away. I followed him from three different offices, he is worth it. He especially helped when my daughter's wedding had one of the flowers I am very allergic too, I was able to enjoy the day! Thank you Dr. Kwaslow

My Favorite Doc!

Dr. Alan Kwaselow is outstanding!

Top Notch Allergist

Dr Kwaselow is a very caring Doctor. He makes time for his patients and I never feel like he is rushing out the door. Every treatment plan he has prescribed for my asthma has helped tremendously. One would be hard pressed to find a better Doctor to treat their allergies or asthma. Dr Kwaselow is a wonderful, compassionate man.

seen at children's

i see dr. kwaselow at children's despite being an adult patient. he's fantastic. his plan of care is really reasonable, he's very personable, and extremely caring. unfortunately, trying to get an appointment with him at children's is pretty hard when he's there only 1 day a week. but he's worth the hassle!

Very caring doctor. Very knowledgable, and veryy accurate.