Dr. Alan Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Gordon?

A Genuine Healer

Posted on July 28th, 2017

This man is the most caring shrink I've ever run across and I'm not leaving him. He's never left me in the lurch during a crisis and I've come to justifiably rely upon Dr Gordon when I am in need. Great bedside manner too!

disapointed

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

After many years of working wiith dr. Gordon i put my full trust in him only to find that he is not what he portrays himself to be. Short term he will win over your trust then your on your own.

It's a privilege to be a patient of his!

Posted on August 25th, 2014

Doctor Gordon is a true gem. He has great instincts and goes by his gut feeling, while also being very open-minded, patient, caring and super wise! There is a reason he has such a large group of patients who do nothing but sing their praises when his name is brought up. One very common one which I have truly heard about 5-6 times is "Dr. Gordon saved my life"... How many times have you heard this being said about a psychiatrist? I bet not very many. He's got a heart of gold and is a true hero amongst the community. Thanks Doctor Gordon!

Patient and friend, John S. Collins

Posted on June 1st, 2009

Dr. Alan Gordon is the absolute best. I can say without any reservations, that he has been my mentor in the areas of mental health and addiction. I am a vietnam vertean suffering from Post Traumatic Stress disorder.

Posted on March 13th, 2009

I have seen numerous doctors in my life time and I have to say that Dr. Gordon is one of the most caring and professional doctors I have every meet. He says it as it is yet is very caring when he talks to you - One of the best people to be part of my life.

Posted on August 17th, 2017