Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan E Jackson has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Vision Issues
- Heart Block
- Eye Pain
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
Showing 2 of 2
Basically if your name is not Joseph Smith don't expect them to pronounce it correctly or be polite about it....About the eyes.. They thought they were being informative when they were being completely rude and unprofessional...I am not one to complain never have before it was Very unprofessional... Never going back...
27 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Alan E Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCottonwood Eye & Laser Clinic Pc, 201 E 5900 S Ste 101, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan E Jackson in this video.
Dr. Alan E Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.