Dr. Alan Tannenbaum Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alan Tannenbaum?

Poor everything, specially the staff , I don't trus a doctor that won't give me my results over the phone or online , he wants me to pay another visit , I told the phone secretary rosemary my experience with them , and she said go ahead we don't care OMG , don't go to this doctor , they will take all your money period,

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

The worst doctoe and staff I have been with before, not recommended , the secretary Rosemarie is her name told me to go ahead and write a bad reviews they don't care and laugh , she said patients never read reviews OMG

Posted on November 13th, 2016

Dr Tannenbaum treats me as a real whole person and actually seems to hear what I am saying. He is clearly confident in his diagnostic abilities and at same e time aware of what does not know and where to find the answer.

Waste of time & money

Posted on October 30th, 2016

I have a strong case of Arthritis throughout my ribs, hips, hands, and neck. He sends me to get an MRI ($1,158) and then tells me to continue taking Meloxicam (drug store version of Aleve) I tell him I'm having trouble getting/sustaining an erection (Im 55), he takes blood; first reading of Testosterone - 315, second = 275... he tells me to Lift Weights!!! After 4 vists, I summed him up as a Witch Doctor!

Excellent primary care.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I first went there for my Coast Guard physical because they had a test the CG requires and they were close. I've since used him as my primary care physician. This guy knows the medical and insurance system backwards and forwards. He's helpful and suggestive. My asthma has never in my life been so well controlled. Good doc, busy office. I usually see the PA now and that's fine with me. My wife uses him too.

Pusher!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Went in for birth control, ordered blood tests I told him I didn't want. I paid $360 for 2 visits, & then got a $1150 bill for the blood tests I didn't want. Tried to make me get so.e other shot as well, he's a perscription pusher! And doesn't care at all if you can't afford it!

Posted on July 16th, 2014

I have never checked out all the bad reviews,about this Dr.I Really was totally disgusted with the way he treats people.They never say anything about the charges,everything done in wrong ways,mis diagnosed to do do a lot of tests,to mmake mmmoney.Dont fall for this.above all if you pay your bill,on time using the credit card,the payment never goes,they say the system is down,so that they can send your bill to collection,and charge 30 % more..This has happened to me.Please stay away,

Excellent Doctor and Staff....

Posted on April 16th, 2014

From the 1st time I went there, Dr.Tannenbaum and his staff were the best! I was concerned about expenses and asked that items not covered by my insurance be OK'd by me before the procedure. I have never have a problem. My appointments never keep me waiting, and many times I am out of there before I expected. I would not consider going elsewhere, and this is after more than 2 years of monthly treatments/checkups.

Stay Far Away

Posted on March 15th, 2014

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. Cold, spends no time with you and doesn't listen. Assumes what's wrong and ended up over medicating me, under documenting me and making me feel belittled and de humanized. Don't know how he's still "practicing" Vulgar and condescending. Despicable.

Posted on January 13th, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR! ALWAYS CALLS THE RIGHT SHOTS, THIS MAN CAN TREAT YOU IN HIS SLEEP, REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF. REALLY VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HIM.

Entrepreneur Doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2013

I used this "title" because that was what another doctor said about him when I mentioned he was our new PCP - and that was quite an accurate description. I saw him 3 times this year - new doctor - new to the area and didn't know better. First off, let me tell you that NEVER ONCE during the 3 visits I had with him did he so much as listen to my heart or lungs - I thought ALL doctors did at least that. On the second visit, after merely ordering refills of my meds and talking about my blood test results from the previous visit - which was okay - except that he insisted I was Mediterranean in my genetic makeup because my cholesterol was so good - I insisted he was wrong. He did not listen to my heart/lungs. So after I left his "examination room," I was corralled into another room - without previous discussion - for an echocardiogram. I was shocked as he said with my cholesterol I would never have heart disease. There was no mention by the technician/doctor who did the "echo" as to why the test was ordered and Dr. Tannenbaum was nowhere to be found to ask him. I was to return in several months to discuss the echo findings. When I returned for the visit, I asked him why I was corralled into this procedure without previous discussion and what the reason for it was. He was incensed and rude - told me what was I worrying about it for, that I didn't have to pay for it. I told him I did have to pay for it because I had a $5000 deductible - personal insurance. He said, "So - I have a $3000 deductible." - like that is supposed to make it okay! He told me the government told him to order the test for me. I asked him why, then, couldn't he have mentioned it to me - just had me escorted into the "echo" room without explanation. I was worried sick for months thinking I had some major cardiac issue because of this. I was livid with him! He showed me his computer screen and showed me an area where the government mentioned I was, although low risk, overweight for my height. He said, "The government thinks you're fat." He also called me an "old fart" - I said I think I'm going to get to be a lot older of a fart before I kick off. My husband, who was in another exam room, yelled, "Don't you dare call my wife an old fart!" He told my husband that he said I wasn't an old fart. He lied. He just thought it was all so humorous. Like I said, he has never, ever even listened to my heart with his scope - never looked into my throat, felt my neck, took a pulse, BP, or anything - only wrote refills and ordered tests. The specialist who said Dr. Tannenbaum is nothing but an entrepreneur was right - that is all he cares about - money! By the way, the "echocardiogram" found only a "mild tricuspid regurgitation," which Dr. T said was so minor that nothing needed to be done - so that test was ordered - with me having to pay for it - for nothing. I mean - like I said to him, "Why was it ordered - just tell me that?" All he could say was the government wanted it done, for whatever reason. I really think the only reason he wanted it done was so that his technician could make some more money for his facility, as it was done in-house.

Do Not Go to this Doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2012

DR Allen Tannenbaum is without a question the worst DR I have ever visited. He not only treated Me terrible he didn't have a care in the world of the questions I had from the way i was feeling. He was more interested in talking to someone else about his Weekend and Drinking....

Look for another Doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2012

I went here to have blood tests done in 2011. The wait was short and they took my blood. I went to the desk to pay. After typing for several minutes, the lady looked up at me and said "Do you know how much this is going to cost you?" They do not post prices and no one had said anything on what it would cost so far. I told her "no". She said "$700". Well I was shocked and called my girl friend who said that was not correct. I then questioned what all the test were going to cost individually and was shocked at the price they wants for the tests. They do not take my insurance and I refused to pay the $700 for blood tests. I left. I made an appointment to see another doctor and he wrote a script so I could go to Lab Corp and have the same blood tests done. When the bill came back it was $38. $700 at this clinic and $38 at Lab Corp. See another doctor.