- Central Maine Medical Center
- Bridgton Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan B Langburd MD
Dr. Alan B Langburd, MD is a doctor primarily located in Bridgton, ME, with other offices in Bridgton, ME and Lewiston, ME. They have 40 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Alan B Langburd has 3 locations
Dr. Alan B Langburd has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alan B Langburd has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Alan B Langburd Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alan B Langburd
Dr. Langburd graduated from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine New York Ny in 1980. Dr. Langburd works in Bridgton, ME and 2 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Langburd is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center and Bridgton Hospital.