Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Langnas
Dr. Alan Langnas, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Omaha, NE. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Langnas is affiliated with CHI Health Nebraska Heart, The Nebraska Medical Center and The Nebraska Medical Center. Dr. Langnas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Langnas has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Alan Langnas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.