Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan M Laties
Dr. Alan M Laties, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alan M Laties has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Alan M Laties has the following 6 expertise
- Eye Diseases
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Retina Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
59 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions51 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Alan M Laties is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.