Dr. Alan C League Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan C League?

Dr. League is very professional and knowledgable. He explained my procedure and gave me plenty of time to ask questions. He assistant was also very helpful with questions as well as with annoying paperwork. Dr. League is not very talkative. I do like a physician who chats a bit or "jokes around" to ease the awkwardness.

Dr. League was great! Very helpful during the whole process! Couldn't be happier with the results from my surgery

One Good Ankle

I'm disappointed to hear that another ankle repair reviewer did not have a good experience. Frankly, I'm happy when my doctor is short, sweet and to the point. I don't need more chit chat and friendly banter with the guy that is going to fix my disaster. Leave that all to the people that run the front of house, reception and nursing staff. To the point.. I was on a trip to New Hampshire, had an accident in which I broke my right ankle in 3 places, ended up in a back woods ER only to be driving 4 hours to a real hospital. Fast forward from the Wednesday to the Monday in which Dr. League's team found a way to squeeze me in and the immediate made me mentally calm down from my fears of my "life is different forever"... and then cut off half of the ridiculous orange cast that we applied in New Hampshire. So, from that moment on I was in great hands. And it was my right ankle, so I relied on a lot of people for driving to and from appointments, work, etc. Dr. League and his staff were always on point with questions, returned phone calls early on and post surgery phone calls. I pray to the All Father that I never need to see the Dr. again, but, if you are in need, this is a great, caring and competent doctor with a great and friendly staff. THIS is your doc. I hope is he done being mine. Hah.

The Best!

Dr. League is an outstanding doctor! The care provided by him and his staff was excellent! He surgically repaired the Achilles tendon in my left leg in 2014. I returned to playing rugby, basketball, and baseball. In 2016, the Achilles tendon in my right leg ruptured and after another successful surgery I am enjoying my active lifestyle thanks to him.

Lapidus Procedure

Dr. League did a fantastic job! He personally called me the next day to check on me and see how I was dealing with the pain.

Dr. League assisted in my surgery and was awesome. Not only did i work with him but did a great job with my foot and am back to normal working out.

Great MD

Dr League was great from the first visit through surgery and even after - Very attentive and caring. Made sure I knew everything that was going to happen and kept me updated on my healing progression at FU appt's

I had an accident at work where my leg was broken in 2 places. Dr League came to see me the next day after admission to introduce himself. Surgery was performed that day successfully. Told me I can come anytime when I am experiencing something unusual.

Did a good job communicating and following up after surgery.

Dr League is the best. He performed foot surgery to repair my lis franc injury. He is easy to talk to and tells you what you need to know for surgery, physical therapy and a good recovery.

Life saver

After having a major accident on the job ,which 8000 lbs crushed my lower legs Dr League rebuilt my ankles and feet to where i can walk again. Thank you Dr.League.

Great orthopedic surgeon!

I would recommend Dr. League to anyone needing foot surgery!

Dr. Alan C League is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morton Grove, IL.