- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan D Letson MD
Dr. Alan D Letson, MD is a doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Dublin, OH and Columbus, OH. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry.
Dr. Alan D Letson has 3 locations
Dr. Alan D Letson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alan D Letson has the following 22 expertise
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Vision Issues
- Retina Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Lasik Surgery
- Pars Planitis
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Retinal Disorders
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Macular Edema
- Diabetic Retinopathy
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Alan D Letson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alan D Letson
Dr. Letson graduated from the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 1977. He works in Columbus, OH and 2 other locations and specializes in Optometry. Dr. Letson is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.