Dr. Alan J Levin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan J Levin?

Dr. Levine is a caring and astute doctor. I had been to two eye surgeons in Tucson and both misdiagnosed the red spot on my lower, right eye lid. I was told it was a clogged pore. Dr. Levine saw my eye and did a biopsy. He called me at home later in the day and said I had skin cancer, which must be treated immediately. He contacted a specialist in eye cancer and got an appointment for me immediately. i was told by the eye surgeon, if i had not gotten the proper diagnosis quite soon, I would have lost my eye sight.

Dr. Levin is a good man in addition to being a good Doctor!

Dr. Levin genuinely cares about people! He's not perfect but who is? I recommend him to everyone who requires a Dermatologist!

Excellent dermatologist, Dr. Levin.

Dr. Levin is able to make one feel comfortable. He is on the reserved side. However,once you engage him in conversation...he is willing to share with you. I admire his thoroughness.

Wonderful skin doctor

Dr. Levine is a caring and astute doctor. I had been to two eye surgeons in Tucson and both misdiagnosed the red spot on my lower, right eye lid. I was told it was a clogged pore. Dr. Levine saw my eye and did a biopsy. he called me at home later in the day and said I had skin cancer, which must be treated immediately. He contacted a specialist in eye cancer and got an appointment for me immediately. i was told by the eye surgeon, if i had not gotten the proper diagnosis quite soon, I would have lost my eye sight.

Have had yearly body scans with Dr Levin for past 5 years. He is thorough and pleasant. Has treated many pre-cancerous conditions as well as referring me to Mohs surgery for Basil cell removal on my face.

Excellent physician. Great staff. Attentive and knows his specialty. Highly recommend.

I've been going to Dr. Levin for years (in fact I had an appointment early on that fateful day, 9/11/01, before we fully understood what was happening). Dr. Levin and his staff at 5190 E. Farness are always pleasant and welcoming.

I have seen Dr. Levin regularly (at least once a year) for almost ten years.He is the ultimate professional, yet puts his patients at ease with his easy-going manner. He is very, very thorough.As a survivor of both endometrial and breast cancer, I am very aware of taking care of any suspicious skin problems immediately. Dr. Levin's office staff doesn't make patients wait for an appointment nor do they spend time in the waiting room or examining room before Dr. Levin arrives. He always acts on the side of caution. His staff is caring and efficient. I would heartily recommend him, as would my husband and daughter.

I have been going to Dr. Levin since the 80's. I find him very experienced, gentle, and very caring. I would recommend him to anyone.