Dr. Alan T Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan T Lewis?

Dr Allen came highly recommended to me from the Oncology Staff at Touro and he didn't disappoint. Being younger, 42, than most patients that have a BCC I was very worried about scarring. After having to go back in 3 times to make sure the margins were clear I still had very little scarring only 3 months after the surgery. Most people can't even tell that I've had surgery at all. Thanks you so much Dr Allen !!!

Dr. Lewis is very friendly very nice and easy to talk to thank you

Very happy with the outcome of my surgery

Dr Lewis is an artist, he removed a chunk of my nose a year ago and there is no visible sign of the surgery, the cancer is gone and I look as good as new. Go to Dr Lewis with no fear you will be happy. And additionally he is a nice gentleman with a sense of humor.

Good care and bedside manner

Dr. Lewis was understanding of our rigid schedule and scheduled surgery post haste. MOHs surgeon is what you want for skin cancers

Excellent!

Had cancerous area deep in my forehead removed, in a very difficult & thin area--Dr. Lewis moved the remaining surrounding tissue around (tissue graft ) such that there was no hole, no indentation, no discoloration & not even a scar-- He is by far the best of the 4 dermatologists I have gone to... Pleasant & enjoyable personality too-

mohs surgery

the staff and doctor were excellent. minimal pain and very little scar

Patient is #1

I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Lewis. I went to him with a stage 1A Melanoma on my face. I was impressed with his professionalism and caring attitude. It's rare to find a doctor who puts the patient's needs first whatever issues he/she may have. Many thanks also to his staff for their patience with me and their reassurance that everything would be fine.

Dr. Alan T Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.