Dr. Alan Lipp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Lipp?

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Had to wait over 1 hour

BEST DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr. Lipp spent so much time listening to me. He genuinely cared, so rare these days! I have seen several gastro docs before and they all just said I had "IBS". Dr. Lipp started from scratch, did tests on me (he was great with the endoscopies!). And he figured out my problem. And most importantly, he made me better. I couldn't be more thankful. He really saved my life!!!

The Best!

Posted on April 16th, 2015

When I first met with Dr Lipp I was extremely ill...and quite scared. Aside from helping me get well, he is extremely kind and compassionate. Wouldn't trade docs for anything!

Great doc

Posted on November 27th, 2013

Dr Lipp is a very knowledgeable and professional doctor, however, he has an excellent bedside manor and makes you feel comfortable and very safe. Highly recommended.

Posted on January 24th, 2013

I always feel better after seeing Dr. Lipp. What else can I say?

A real doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I had severe GI bleed, and if it wasn't for Dr. Lipp I would not be alive today! He immediately took action when he saw the condition I was, his confidence and caring manners gave me strength through that terrible ordeal. He has taken care of me for years now. God bless you doctor!

Joan Wright

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr. Alan Lipp is the most thorough and efficient doctor I have ever had. I have a pretty serious condition that can get very scary sometimes, but because Dr. Lipp is caring for me, I know I have nothing to fear and that he will turn over every stone to check everything and get me the best solution. He is caring, courtesous, he understands his patients completely, and he leaves nothing to chance when it comes to your condition. I would recommend him to anybody in a heart beat.

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

Just an incredible doctor. Dr. Lipp is caring, kind, and knows his stuff. I actually look forward to my office visits! If you have a GI problem or just need a colonoscopy, he's the guy to see!

DO NOT BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE REVIEW!!!

Posted on October 29th, 2010

I can't believe that anyone would write anything but a rave review about Dr. Lipp. Between my family, friends, and co-workers, I must know about 20 people who see Dr. Lipp and we ALL love him! He is so caring, knowledgeable, and funny. He is so skilled at colonoscopy and endoscopy. And his staff bends over backwards to help. GO SEE DR. LIPP!!!

Very uncaring

Posted on December 18th, 2009

This gentleman was very rude and very uncaring. In my first meeting with him he was so supportive and caring. I felt I was speaking to the best doctor in his field. My 2nd visit was awful, he was so rude very humiliating and unprofessional.In my first meeting he suggested a procedure, which it turns out was never going to be covered my my insurance plan. Dr Lipp said I never met any of the criteria (so why suggest it in the first place if you know I am not going to get the procedure cleared by insurance company) His reception staff are young and rude...they never return phone calls, faxes go missing - then Dr Lipp blames me for the bad running of his front desk staff. Maybe if people in the office carde enough to pass on messages then maybe patients wouldnt keep calling.My first impression of Dr Lipp was wonderful and caring, my 2nd visit was awful, he was one of the most hurtful and rude doctors I have ever visited.If you wish to see a doctor that cares DON'T see Dr Lipp.

Doctor's Response

I have never visited this site until today, prompted by several patients who told me of the rave reviews I had received online. I was surprised to see this poor review until I read it and instantly recognized which patient wrote this. As this is anonymous, I can tell you that this particular patient scheduled a colonoscopy examination 14 times, canceling each at the very last minute, leaving time slots open that could have been taken by other patients. I finally recommend that the have a virtual colonoscopy, an examination not as good as a real colonoscopy, but the next best choice. I knew that insurance companies tend not to cover this test, but I wrote a letter on the patient's behalf asking them to cover the exam, given the patient's extreme phobia of colonoscopy. When the insurance company rejected this, he blamed me. I am sorry that this particular patient felt that I was uncaring. On the other hand, I am grateful to my other patients who took the time to write such nice things about me. I take my responsibilities as a physician very seriously and do my very best for each and every patient,

AMAZING

Posted on December 15th, 2009

I really love Dr. Lipp. I was just hospitalized with Crohns disease and he took such great care of me. He is very caring and very knowledgeable. He has been my doctor for years and I want everyone to know how great he is.

AMAZING DOCTOR!

Posted on July 30th, 2009

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lipp. I have been his patient for several years and he is the most caring, compassionate, and smart doctor I have ever met. I have had both colonoscopy and endoscopy, and both were very pleasant experiences. Dr. Lipp is very skilled at these procedures. His staff is also very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend him.