Dr. Alan S Livingstone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan S Livingstone?

He has residents in training doing his surgery where he is not available to direct surgery and refuses to listen to anestisteosologists when his patients are in trouble resulting in patient morbidity and mortalityr.

Patient

He is the most arrogant egotistical doctor in my 25 yrs of using u of m he treated me for 14 months with a very rare cancer apparently after having me repeat certain tests for the 5th time he walked away from being my doctor no calls nothing I found this out through my many doctors I know there I wasted 14 months of what time I may have left to find out he is a fraud apparently his ego couldn't handle a loosing mark on his record of which he has plenty after doing in depth research on his time at u of m I was told by the ceo he had never seen a chairman of a Dept just walk away from a very ill patient after 41 yrs their it time to put him in a box and send him where belongs All my visits with him have been taped so my sick wife could hear the meetings. When I replay them now you can get sick listening about him I thought I was the patient. Please at all costs do not go see this man go to a vet first you will be in better hands after reading many reviews on him I am not the first to be thrown to the wolves my advice is that next time another doctor at the Same hospital recommends a doctor do your homework first he reminds me on mr trump where at each meeting he is changing his mind about my treatment rather than admit he doesn't know what to do

Thinks he is Demigod!

He is pompous / arrogant! Might be a fancy surgeon, but he is NO Doctor. Uncaring and unprofessional!

EVERY PART OF THIS VISIT AND HIS KNOWLEDGE SCREAMS EXCELLENT.

Dr.Livingstone may be a good surgeon but don't try to contact his staff if any problems come up.My wife wound up in ICU for 3 days With an infection. Several calls where made to his office and Nursing staff with no help offered.

this surgeon will save your life

very knowledgable,will put at ease and you can feel you are in good hands.Leave it to him he will save your life

Fred Says

Very caring and exceptionally gifted surgeon.A man for most seasons.