Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan A London Jr
Dr. Alan A London Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Frisco, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. London is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. Dr. London has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan A London Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Very good at what he does. I had a perforated bowel/colostomy and he was able to save my life even under the extreme circumstances(three feet of bowel shredded, and had gone septic)Before the emergency surgery, Dr. London explained exactly what he was going to do, and was extremely comforting with his confidence. If my life was on the line again, I would hope that Dr. London would be available to help.
I was referred to Dr. London for a hernia operation. I ask he remove a mole from my arm while he was at it. He scheduled immediately & delivered as promised. The mole had a bad test result and he had me back in and excised more area around it ASAP. Followed-up with me on the results rapidly and how I was doing. Like his dry sense of humor too. Good guy, go to him. He will get it done
I feel that Dr. London was very professional @ his job. He made me feel very comfortable when visiting me after surgery. When I came in to visit him for my follow up he was also very sweet and a gentleman. Very professional. I elieve I would reccomend him to anyone I know that needed a surgeon. Makes you feel very comfortable and @ ease going into surgeory if you have never had it before.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2011, 2016, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. London is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Dallas County Hospital District
Dr. Alan A London Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan A London Jr in this video.
Dr. Alan A London Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plano, TX.