Dr. Alan A London Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Alan A London Jr?

Dr London operated on husband for gall bladder. Very concerned for the family as well as the patient. Granddaughter who is a nurse practioner called him the gall bladder ninja!

Great Doctor

Very good at what he does. I had a perforated bowel/colostomy and he was able to save my life even under the extreme circumstances(three feet of bowel shredded, and had gone septic)Before the emergency surgery, Dr. London explained exactly what he was going to do, and was extremely comforting with his confidence. If my life was on the line again, I would hope that Dr. London would be available to help.

Get the job done

I was referred to Dr. London for a hernia operation. I ask he remove a mole from my arm while he was at it. He scheduled immediately & delivered as promised. The mole had a bad test result and he had me back in and excised more area around it ASAP. Followed-up with me on the results rapidly and how I was doing. Like his dry sense of humor too. Good guy, go to him. He will get it done

I feel that Dr. London was very professional @ his job. He made me feel very comfortable when visiting me after surgery. When I came in to visit him for my follow up he was also very sweet and a gentleman. Very professional. I elieve I would reccomend him to anyone I know that needed a surgeon. Makes you feel very comfortable and @ ease going into surgeory if you have never had it before.

Great Surgeon!

My family doctor referred me to Dr. London and said if he had to have surgery, he would have Dr. London perform it. Was he ever right! My first surgery and Dr. London was perfect in just about any way you rate a surgeon. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Alan A London Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.