Dr. Alan M Weiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan M Weiss?

GENUINE CARING FOR EACH PATIENT

I have been a patient for 35 years and find Dr. Weiss a medical professional that is highly invested in guiding you to maximize your good health.

Excellent doctor

My wife and I have been with him for almost 30 years. He is aggressive in diagnosing issues, but conservative in treating, taking the least invasive approach and scaling to need. His referrals to specialists have been good. He educations the patient on the health issue and the options, and seeks to give the patient the information to make the best decision from the patient's perspective, rather than giving a conclusion without first understanding the patient's concerns. I highly recommend him.

Yeah I used to go there when he was a doctor

He used to be a good doctor and then after seeing him for some issues he totally misdiagnosed my health issues with my chest problems thank up above if I kept going to him I would be dead. A week later my new doctor sent me to a cardiologist and found out there were problems after getting arteries cleaned out and being put on colestoral medication I feel great! I'm 65 and now feel like a 40 year old also would like to comment he does not take you serious when you have a serious problem and brushes you off and gives you the old saying oh your sixty four we all get older and have ales and pains and told me to take tums for acid reflux. Not the doctor I used to know! Also after I asked for my medical records to be switched over he gave me a hard time and when finally he did he kept calling me and giving me a hard time for leaving. Dr has really changed maybe he needs to retire , I hope he does for all the other people out there.

I have been going to Dr. Alan Weiss since the year 1986 or so. He continues to provide the best care now as he has then. In fact, I took my sons to him instead of a pediatric doctor from the time they were 5 years old. His staff are all so personal and extremely helpful. I hope Dr. Weiss never retires!

Wonderful doctor and staff.