Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Manus
Dr. Alan Manus, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hammonton, NJ, with other offices in Hammonton, NJ and Blackwood, NJ . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Manus is affiliated with Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford, Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees and Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Manus has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Manus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township
Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Underwood Memorial Hospital
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Kessler Memorial Hospital- Hammonton
Kennedy Mem Hosp Jfk - University Medical Center Strafford, Stratford
39 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Alan Manus accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alan Manus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hammonton, NJ.