Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Mazurek
Dr. Alan Mazurek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Rockville Centre, NY and Phoenix, AZ (and 5 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Mazurek is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital At Syosset and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Mazurek has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Mazurek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore University Hospital
North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Mercy Medical Center
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Mt Sinai Hospital
South Nassau Communities Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Mercy Med Ctr
Mercy Med Ctr, Rockville Ctr, Ny
33 Years Experience
New York University - Mount Sinai
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Alan Mazurek accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alan Mazurek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.