3.4

Have you seen Dr. Alan W Mcinnes Jr?

I come from a health care background so I have the perspective of someone who carefully evaluates the interaction I have with providers. I found the office to be very efficiently managed, the staff to be friendly. Dr McInnis was on time for each visit. I very much appreciate how he greeted me. Dr McInnis is easily engaged so it is a pleasant interaction. Who else would give you their cell phone number for after hours calls? I would have liked him to explain the measurements he did of my eyes. I denied questions about my surgery because I frankly did not know what to ask about my specific procedure. I am a details person so more would be better for me. I was expecting swelling and bruising post-op but I did not image the extent of either. I was expecting more pain than I experienced. The assistant who removed my sutures couldn't have been more gentle. I would recommend Dr McInnis as a very skilled provider. The area is lucky to have him here. Suggestion for the office: If in your pre op visit you included a sketch of the eye area and it was explained what exactly was going to be done to your eyes it would be very helpful. It could be an option for those who like details.

I look great

I cannot stress what a great experience I had more! The correspondence was prompt and clear, and they worked well with my situation. Even as I added my lower eyelids rather last minute. I really liked the Dr. McInnes's Approach in not wanting to overdo my procedure. Dr. McInnes's nurse Nancy very professional, welcoming, funny and kind. I just want to take her home. My results are amazing and I found following their aftercare and healed perfectly.

Eyes were doing well. Dr told me how he wanted to put in contac. I was asked to continue hot compresses and drops/ointment in both eyes. Morning and night, which I will do. Dr. McInnis and Nancy were very nice to work with. Things were explained very well so that I could understand. Thank you both so very much. God Bless you.......Sara Stallcup

Great Experience

I am so pleased with the Doctor and the results that I received-highly recommended.

Eye lift

He was very professional and it looks great.

Very Happy

I couldn't be more happier with the service I received from the doctor and the staff

The hands of an angel. Truly the most talented surgeon with the best bedside manner. His staff was excellent from making the appointment to my last visit after surgery was top notch. Hats off to his nurse Nancy. She made me feel like part of the family. Thank you

I don’t know how they could have done better

Since my surgery I have not had a single headache. In the past, headaches were a common occurrence. Driving is much nicer as well.

Great Experience!

I was so happy with the procedure Dr. McInnes did on my eye. He was quick but very particular about his work. The results are great! No one would even know I had a procedure! The office staff are warm and helpful! I would definitely recommend him!

Excellent

I couldn't have had better care from doctor and your staff is excellent.

I am very happy with the results and already went back for a second procedure.

Professional yet friendly

From the time I walked in at each visit I was treated as a valued friend. I never waited more than 10 min. Most visits only 5.Be prepared with your questions, Dr.will answer each one to your understanding, no rushing. My experience was a 5+ 😊

Dr. Alan W Mcinnes Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eagle, ID.

Dr. Alan W Mcinnes Jr Is this you?